- Go to portal.office.com and click OneDrive.
- To view files others have shared with you, click Shared on the left navigation pane and make sure Shared with you is selected at the top of the page.
- Click a folder to view the contents.
- Click Sync near the top of the screen to initiate the process of syncing the shared folder with your OneDrive app.
- When notified the sync is complete, open the OneDrive app by clicking the File Explorer icon () on the taskbar (Windows) or the Finder icon () on the Dock (macOS).
- Below the OneDrive - Temple University icon on the left, a new Temple University icon will appear. Click this icon.
- Your shared folders will then appear. Click a shared folder to display the contents. To learn more about the the status icons, see "Save disk space with OneDrive Files On-Demand" for Windows 10 or Mac.