Q: I installed the Citrix Netscaler Gateway Plug-in on my Mac running MacOS Catalina, but I am still unable to connect to the VPN. What should I do?
A: If you are using Safari, perform the following:
1. Click the Desktop.
2. Click the Go menu and select Applications.
3. Click the Citrix folder and double-click the Netscaler Gateway icon.
4. Then connect using the Mac instructions above.
If the problem still occurs or if you are using a different web browser, update your MacOS Security & Privacy settings as follows:
- On the upper left corner of the screen, click the Apple icon and then click System Preferences.
- Click Security & Privacy.
- Make sure the General tab is selected. Then under Allow apps downloaded from, click Allow to allow system software from developer "Citrix Systems, Inc" to load.