- Go to http://tuapps.temple.edu. Note: If you are off-campus and want to access a restricted application, such as Banner INB or RDP Enhanced, click the TUAPPS-RSA link. Then proceed to step 4.
- If you are prompted to use the account you used to sign on to the computer, click Switch to user name and password.
- Type your AccessNet username and password. Then click Log On.
- If you selected RSA Login: a) Type your your AccessNet username and password. b) Enter one of the following: - If you have an RSA SecurID mobile app, enter your token. - If you have an RSA SecurID physical card, enter your four PIN followed by your token. For example, if your PIN is 5555 and your token is 123456, you would enter 5555123456. c) Click Log On. If a warning message appears, click Allow.
- When you log in, the Citrix Receiver Desktop appears. To select an application, click the plus symbol (+) on the left of the Citrix Receiver desktop.
- Click All Apps.
- Click the application you want to access.
- A green check mark appears to the right of the application name. The application moves to the Citrix Reciever desktop. Click on the Citrix Receiver desktop, either to the right or below the menu.
- The icon for the applications you previously selected appears on the desktop. The icon remains there each time you log in to Citrix Receiver, regardless of which type of computer or device you use. Click the appropriate icon to access a program.
- To remove an application icon from the Citrix Receiver desktop, right-click on the icon and select Remove.
- Click the the down arrow next to your AccessNet username at the top of the window and select Log Off.