The Tuttleman Computer Center provides access to computers, software and other technology resources.
The Tuttleman Computer Center is centrally located on Temple University’s main campus and provides technology resources and support to students, faculty and staff.
Special features include:
- 102 computer workstations (90 PCs and 12 Macs)
- 20 Flatbed Book Edge scanners
- Four printers (3 black & white, 1 color)
- Software applications serving all academic disciplines
- Two breakout Rooms for student collaboration, each with a PC, webcam, and large display for collaborative learning
- Wireless access throughout
Tuttleman Computer Center Fall 2019 (August 26 - December 18) Hours
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 9:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
- Friday, November 22: 8:00am - 5:30pm
- Monday, November 25 through Wednesday, November 27: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday, November 28 & Friday, November 29: Closed (University Holiday: Thanksgiving)
Note: The TCC is closed during University holidays and has reduced hours during semester breaks and intersessions.
- Two breakout rooms (100H and 100L) are each equipped with a flat panel wall display, a whiteboard and a desk with a computer set up for group interaction.
- Rooms can comfortably accommodate up to seven people.
- Rooms can be reserved online.