The Tuttleman Computer Center provides access to computers, software and other technology resources.
The Tuttleman Computer Center is centrally located on Temple University’s main campus and provides technology resources and support to students, faculty and staff.
Special features include:
- 102 computer workstations (90 PCs and 12 Macs)
- 20 Flatbed Book Edge scanners
- Four printers (3 black & white, 1 color)
- Software applications serving all academic disciplines
- Two breakout Rooms for student collaboration, each with a PC, webcam, and large display for collaborative learning
- Wireless access throughout
The Tuttleman Computer Center will be closed the Fall 2020 semester as a drop-in computer lab due to the scheduling of classes in the lab.
- Two breakout rooms (100H and 100L) are each equipped with a flat panel wall display, a whiteboard and a desk with a computer set up for group interaction.
- Rooms can comfortably accommodate up to seven people.
- Rooms can be reserved online.