The Tuttleman Computer Center provides access to computers, software and other technology resources.
The Tuttleman Computer Center is centrally located on Temple University’s main campus and provides technology resources and support to students, faculty and staff.
Special features include:
- 102 computer workstations (90 PCs and 12 Macs)
- 20 Flatbed Book Edge scanners
- Four printers (3 black & white, 1 color)
- Software applications serving all academic disciplines
- Two breakout Rooms for student collaboration, each with a PC, webcam, and large display for collaborative learning
- Wireless access throughout
Fall 2021 Semester Hours*
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00am-9:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am-8:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
- Monday, September 6 (Labor Day): Closed
- Monday, November 22-Wednesday, November 24 (Fall Break): To Be Determined
- Thursday, November 25 & Friday, November 26 (Thanksgiving Holiday): Closed
- The Tuttleman Computer Center (TCC) includes two breakout rooms (100H and 100L) for group study. Each room features:
- a table and seating area that can comfortably accommodate up to seven people.
- a desktop PC
- a flat panel wall display that you can project the screen of the desktop PC or alternately connect to Wi-Fi devices, such as smartphones, tablets and laptops. They are also equipped for Apple TV.
- a whiteboard.
- Learn more about the Tuttleman Computer Center's (TCC) collaborative learning spaces and reserve a room online.