Access course content, assignments, announcements, grades, discussion boards and other integrated/external applications.
Collaborate with other students online through free web conferencing.
Access instructional videos and training on business, creativity and technology topics taught by industry experts.
Access popular Temple resources and more, all in one place, by logging into the university's official intranet, TUportal, at tuportal.temple.edu. Inside, you'll find a hub for the tools, apps and communication you need to succeed, as well as convenient access to other important university systems directly on one site.
Use TUportal to access your class schedule and coursework, check your tuition balance, set up appointments with your advisor and much more. You'll also find the Next Steps channel, which gives your personalized need-to-know updates when it's time for you to complete important tasks, such as when you are able to register for classes, accepting your financial aid, paying bills and selecting your meal plan.
Download Microsoft 365 for free on up to five Macs/PCs, plus five mobile devices and tablets. Utilize various online tools to meet and collaborate with your peers via Teams, maintain class notes with OneNote, and store and share your files in OneDrive. You can also access the Microsoft 365 products online (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) to create, edit and collaborate on documents, organize tasks, and much more.
Adobe Creative Cloud
Each semester, students can subscribe and download Adobe Creative Cloud (including Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Acrobat Pro and more) at no charge for coursework.
Stay in touch via email, keep organized with calendars and tasks.
Google Workspace (Google Apps)
Access the many online tools Google has to offer (Drive, Meet, Docs, Sheets and Slides). Work online or offline, anytime, and on any device to collaborate, be creative, think critically, and work one-on-one or with the whole class.
Browse your class schedule, grades, campus maps and more on your smartphone.
Provides a simple solution for building and hosting personal websites using the WordPress platform.
Depending on your school and college, you may have additional access to specialized software to help you complete coursework in your major. Contact your school and college to see which software is available for students.
Classroom Technology & Tools
- Over 500 smart classrooms feature computers, built-in multimedia, internet and wireless access.
- Instructors can record and share class lectures online using lecture capture programs.
- Wireless projection (Kramer/Apple TV) is available in Wachman Hall, the Science Education and Research Center (SERC) and the Tuttleman Learning Center, as well as other expanding locations.
- Instructors can get assistance from the Center for the Advancement of Teaching through services such as, one-on-one consultations, group workshops, special events, and facilities that foster teaching excellence through research-based practices and the use of instructional technology.
- Instructors can also get assistance from Classroom Technology Support, who are first responders to address any technical problems in the classrooms.