The Information Technology Services Client Services Team provides assistance for technology related questions to the university community.
The Information Technology Services Help Desk is staffed by professional consultants and technical student workers who are trained to assist Temple students, faculty, and staff with technical issues.
Live Chat or Request Help: tuhelp.temple.edu. Faculty/staff can also use this site to request deskside assistance in their offices. Our support team can assist you remotely!
Location: The TECH Center, Room 106.
Hours of Operation:
Summer Sessions - Monday, May 9th through Monday, August 1st:
Phone, Chat, Email and TUhelp:
- Monday through Thursday: 8:00 a.m to 8:30 p.m.*
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:30 a.m to 7:00 p.m.
- Monday through Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 30th - Closed
- Independence Day Weekend: Saturday, July 2nd through Monday, July 4th - Closed
*In addition to our normal hours of operations, the Help Desk will be providing emergency on call support from 8:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday. If you are working to provide critical university services and need to report a system problem or you are an instructor teaching a class and need urgent assistance please call (215) 204-8000.